About Us

DonationsY2 is a community Donation platform that helps its Members Gain Financial Protection and Freedom through peer to peer offer Help or Assistance.

DonationsY2 :members only Donate Among Themselves And Receive more profit just by Simply Offering Aid(Help) to one another, Member also get aid (Help) in Return from Another member ,as well you offer Help to a member in return your Benevolence is Rewarded by Another Member Offering you aid (HELP) Higher than What you Provided. We help our members to Be 50% in Control of Donations. We Create a Legacy of Honesty, Transparency Helping One Another grow their Investment in the World of Harsh Economy.

Our Mission

To provide the system and support needed to enable our members achieve their dreams and goals..

Our Plan

Join us today in bringing back the old and trustful way of p2p for the betterment of our people in Ghana.

Our Notice

Donation platforms are meant to help each other and not to scam each other, therefore, DonationsY2.net will never tolerate any form of prejudice or cowardice from her participants, and we��??ll be very strict in our rulings to keep this community safe and progressive.


with this our excellent services, we standout from the rest.

Active Support

we have a 24/7 live chat support as well as email support to attend to every issues and queries

Return on Investment

Your return on investment is guaranteed at your maturity dates


Our platform is well secured with up to date cyber security, you are fully SECURED and PROTECTED


our system offers a flexible pledge program which suits everyone. our packages is from 100cedis to 5000 cedis

Automatic system

mergings are performed automatically by the system on a first come and first serve bases.


After pledging, you have within 24hours to make your pledge , failure to do so will result in a system ban. this is to ensure stability of the system

Our Packages


  • 60% return in 0 - 10 days
  • Profit + Investment 160
  • 24/7 support
Selected Package


  • 60% return in 0 - 10 days
  • Profit + Investment 480
  • 24/7 support
Selected Package


  • 60% return in 0 - 10 days
  • Profit + Investment 800
  • 24/7 support
Purchase Now


  • 60% return in 0 - 10 days
  • Profit + Investment 1,600
  • 24/7 support
Purchase Now


��?�� Users will register with the following Details; Their full Names,valid usernames, valid email Addresses ,Valid Password, Valid Phone numbers,

��?�� Upon Submission of the Form a Verification code will be sent to the user to verify his/her Phone number Just to Confirm Our members Identity.

��?�� After Verification , You are required to Login to Edit bank Details And to Continues.

��?�� Having Completed Adding your Valid mobile money Details , You are required to Choose a Package from 100ghc to 5000ghc. After you have chosen a Package the Next Step you are Required to Click Provide Help button to Provide Help.( PH )

��?�� When you Click Provide Help button the System will Automatically Merge you to pay 20% Down Payment of Your Total pledge to Another participant within 24hours And will Later merge You to Pay the remaining 80% within 48hours (1-2days). NOTE that You will be Given only 24hours (1 DAY) to Fulfill your Pledge , Therefore all Participants Are Advised to Monitor Their Dashboards Daily.

��?�� After you Have finished Paying All Your Pledges , on the 6th day you are required to recommit 50% of your initial PH to the system, Then on the 7th day which is your maturity date the system will merge you to receive 50% profit plus your capital from other members.

��?�� NOTE: All recommitment is added to you in your next GH. This is to ensure there are no hit and run members in the system.

��?�� After making a payment You are expected to Upload Proof (POP) or Bank Statement while the Receiver Clicks on "I have received" After receiving the payment. Please be very Sure before taking Any Action.

��?�� All participants earn an additional 10% referral bonus.

��?�� There will be 24hours LIVE SUPPORT Chat to Attend to you and You Are Expected to Provide help at least 2days After Registration Else Your Account Will be Permanently Blocked.

��?�� Finally : Only a valid Email and a valid phone number works on DonationsY2.

Get Started

Contact Us

for enquries, Complains and suggestions, Please contact us using the information below


Level 6, 60B Washington, VIC 2000 United states.



Your message has been sent. Thank you!